5 Year, No Mortgage Plan

We are proud to announce The Property Pillars Club have an opportunity with a development Company involved in mortgage-free investments that allows you to pay over five years for properties and have it paid off within the same five years.

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

They’ve got a variety of developments across the Country in Leicestershire, Birmingham and Warwickshire.

All you have to do is put down a 5% reservation fee to start and during the course of the build, you pay the 65% of the value the property.
When you pay the complete 70%, you are allowed to take possession of the property and handed the key. The development Company can find a tenant for you while they collect the remaining 30% of the rental income that the property generates.

Remember, this whole plan is over a five year period and it is an off-plan opportunity for you to purchase whilst the property is within its construction stage.

The company puts a Deed of Assignment on the property during the period that tenants occupy it and when the remaining 30% of the balance of the purchase will be paid with the tenancy income.

This Opportunity is available to Members of the Property Pillars Club so if you have a desire for a mortgage-free purchase, you are happy to run a five years average apartment between 70£-200k£ value or you know anyone interested in this mortgage-free option, then get in touch so we can connect you to the Developer.

 

PDF Brochure of Investment is available on request

Call us on 07889716462 or send an email to propertypillars@gmail.com

 

book our 15 Minutes Free Consultation Phone Call.

Please share

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

RISK WARNING

The information included in this page/website is not a recommendation to invest and if you choose to invest, your capital may be at risk. Property Pillars Club Limited  did not provide any advice and if you are in doubt as to whether this investment is suitable, please seek independent advice.

Please note that property investments involve risks including loss of capital, illiquidity, default of a borrower and lack of returns. The risks involved will vary by project types, so please make sure you have read and understood the specific risks associated with the investment. Investments should only be made as part of a diversified investment portfolio. Projections or estimated returns are not a reliable indicator of actual future performance and eventual returns or dividends may be lower than predicted.  The Financial Services Compensation Scheme does not protect your investments in the event that you do not get back the amount you have invested. Information presented is for guidance purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. If you are unsure of the suitability of an investment, please contact your financial adviser for professional advice.