It’s all about the location
On the banks of the River Great Ouse, and dating back to Saxon times, Downham Market is one of Norfolk’s oldest market towns. The attractive market place is immediately identifiable by the splendidly unusual and majestic black and white clock.
The town retains a really intimate feel, characterised by many fine historic buildings, craft and collectibles markets.
The town hosts a bustling market on many Fridays and Saturdays where you can buy a variety of goods from clothes, to carpets, to fresh produce, and a host of local independent shops.
Property prices in Norfolk have risen by 15%, adding £29,960 to the value of the average home within 2019.
- Initial deposit of 5% followed by monthly payments during construction
- 22 month build period. Completion anticipated Q3 2022. Off-plan property investment opportunity.
- Ideal location in the heart of Chesterfield’s thriving market town centre
- Less than 10 minutes walk to local coach and train stations
- 6 universities less than an hour away
- Projected rental yields of 6.6%