Become a Member
The Pro Member’s Plan gives you a solid foundation upon which you can build wealth and take control of your investments.
With access to our monthly live video training that teaches how to invest correctly, credible opportunities and actionable tips and more, you have the education you need, the investments to choose from and expert advice where you need help.
Your smartest way to build a commercial and mixed-used property portfolio.
With a great team of Experts in your Pocket to guide you along the way.
WHAT DO MEMBERS GET?
A wealth of resources and guidance from our experienced team, including:
YOU & THE PROPERTY PILLARS MEMBERS CLUB ARE A PERFECT MATCH IF…
- You have an income from your rental property already… so that you can use this to pay for the subscription (it’s tax deductible!).
- You want to diversify into mixed use / commercial property.
- You’re definitely NOT somebody who is not looking for a get rich quick scheme.
- You’re somebody who’s willing to invest their time and make steady progress. There’s no point in rushing through things and skipping steps as this won’t work, You will have to go back and do it again.
- You’re self-motivated and will also put in the work outside of office hours.
- You’re patient. And know how to balance yourself and pace your own life because everybody’s got a life outside of property as well.
- You make a commitment to yourself to follow through and succeed.
- You will commit at least 3 hours a month to work with us.
- You will communicate with us; you will say I’m lost or I’m feeling good, or this is working or this isn’t working, or how do I figure this out? And then our responsibility (Team NCRE) is to support and encourage you.
- You take initiative. You are willing to explore new ideas and ask questions to spark discussion and create innovative solutions.
- You love hearing fresh ideas and perspectives.
- You will actually turn up for the calls. That’s where the work is done.
- You will show up in the Community. You are happy to share your knowledge and discuss what you are doing.
- You are resilient and will ask for help to get back on track if things don’t work out right the first time. Property Investment does have an element of trial and error!