Call for price
Exclusive Right of Burial at £4,000.00 (each plot)
Bluebell Cemetery is a private cemetery, located in Bromley, Kent.
Property Pillars have shared this with its members to help raise around £3.4m in development finance to transform this 30-acre site, formerly open landscape, and mature woodland, into a fully functioning operational cemetery.
It is anticipated that the business will be worth £200m over the next 20 years.
By using a bespoke investment model, clients have secured assets at a 50% discount against ‘red-book’ (RICS) valuation and will expect to make a 100% return in the next 2 to 3 years.
The Cemetery is completed (third quarter 2019), operational and already running at a profit.
How it works financially
– Land purchased with outlined planning
– Detailed planning secured with passionate engagement from the local community and council
– After preliminary assessments and financial modeling, capital raise commenced on an ‘invitation to invest’ basis
– Investors secured EROB’s (Exclusive Right of Burial) at £4,000.00 (each plot) against a ‘Red Book’ (RICS) valuation of £9,250.00
– January 2020 – Cemetery is completed, operational and our first investor has sold their first plot and made 100+% profit.
I presented this at January’s networking event in London and can confirm that we have a handful of investor plots available until the end of February 2020 and then the developer and lawyers will close their file.
If you’d like to learn more, please send me a private message and I will happily give you a call.
My thanks to Toyin for her continued support with this exciting development and investment.